Below is an outline of our new policies and procedures regarding our in-clinic appointments. Please read them carefully and call us if you have any questions. They will help keep us all safe so we can focus on getting you feeling better!
Before Your Appointment
All patients must complete our new COVID-19 Consent Form. It will be emailed to you after you book your first appointment back in to the clinic. You will only need to complete this consent form once and you will not be able to begin your appointment until it is completed.
Approximately 24 hours prior to your appointment you will receive an email asking you to complete an intake form. This is our COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Screening Questionnaire. It must be completed prior to every appointment with us and is a Government requirement.
Please cancel your appointment if:
- You are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, or
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or
- You have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Please note: We will not be charging late cancellation fees if you are feeling unwell.
When You Arrive For Your Appointment
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are early, please wait in your car or outside of our doors. Remember to physically distance yourself by 2m from other patients waiting outside.
- For patients who do not arrive in their own vehicle (e.g. HandiDart/taxi) or are unable to stand or sit inside their vehicle, we have limited courtesy seating reserved inside our reception area.
- Enter the clinic a couple of minutes prior to your appointment.
Please put on your mask before entering the clinics and sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer provided in the reception area. If you do not have your own mask, we will provide a disposable mask for you for a small fee of $2 or we have clean reusable masks for use during your visit.
Patients must enter the clinic alone EXCEPT minors accompanied by one guardian and those who require one assistant/caregiver due to mobility or safety issues.
Our washrooms are for urgent need only. We appreciate your help with minimizing the traffic “flow” through the washroom.
At The Beginning of Your Appointment
You will be directed to the treatment room, which has been thoroughly cleaned between each patient.
Your physiotherapist will ask you questions confirming again that you are not presenting with any of the symptoms listed on our COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Screening Questionnaire.
At The End of Your Appointment
Your physiotherapist may book your return appointment in your treatment room to reduce or eliminate the time spent at our reception desk.
Contactless Payment: We will be utilizing our secure online payment system, Payfirma, to process all payments. This will be organized over the phone when you schedule your first appointment back in the clinic, but if we somehow missed getting this information from you, reception will set it up at the end of your appointment before you leave.
All receipts will be emailed.
Use the hand sanitizer at reception before leaving the clinic.
We will be with you the whole way to guide you through these new, necessary, steps. Thank you for your patience and understanding.